RHA Analysis, a new tacho reporting system from the Road Haulage Association
The Road Haulage Association has teamed up with tachograph analysis experts TruTac to bring hauliers a fully automated, web-based digital and analogue tachograph analysis reporting system, already in use by many operators to manage their tachograph analysis and compliance requirements.
RHA Analysis provides powerful KPI exception based reporting across multiple depots, drivers and vehicles. In addition, the reports can be automatically emailed to any transport manager or multiple users, regardless of fleet size.
“We firmly believe that this latest service from the RHA will prove invaluable to operators”, said RHA Director of Operations, Richard Ellithorne. “And because we are so confident of its success, we are also making it available to non-members. There will, of course, be a slight difference in the non-member price but this will more than made up for in terms of reliability, quality compliance and ultimately, profitability”.
• Complete digital and analogue tachograph analysis
• Reduce infringements and VOSA penalties
• Drivers compliance dashboard
• Full data entry by expert analyst team
• Fully automated, fast and easy to use
• Manager KPI dashboard
• Complies with Hours Law & WTD
• Easy infringement debriefing
• Automated email reporting
• Simple to Use - user intuitive, simple navigation, instant access
• Full Support – team available on phone, email and online
• Powerful – key compliance information at your fingertips
• Secure – user level security can be changed depending on job role
And the biggest advantage? No Hidden Costs!
• FREE Secure – analogue data entry
• FREE vehicle downloads
• FREE secure data storage
• FREE upgrades and support
Road Haulage Association – phone us first
For more details, contact RHA Head of Media Relations, Kate Gibbs on . . .
Tel: +44 (0) 1932 838917
Mob: +44 (0) 7979 531451