To mark the 70th Annual Lunch the RHA is proud to announce 2018 will be an even bigger celebration with the launch of the RHA Awards.
Up and down the country we know there are many hauliers and their employees who everyday go above and beyond for the industry. And, this is what the RHA Awards are all about; celebrating the fantastic contribution to the country which RHA members make.
Hurry! The closing date is the 30th March 2018.
> Click here to enter the "Haulier Diversity Award"
> Click here to enter your nomination for the "Exemplary Employee Award"
"Haulier Diversity Award"
Government statistics show that by 2022, the haulage industry needs to recruit 1.2 million more people. We want to hear and celebrate what you are doing as a business to increase the diversity of your employees. With diversity encompassing everything from gender through to age and background there’s many areas which we are confident you already cover.
"Exemplary Employee Award"
We see it every day; hauliers going the extra mile to help those in need. At the RHA we believe this is our time to say thank you to those who have been outstanding.
Whether you have an employee who has assisted in an emergency, or a long-standing member of your team who gives their all, we are looking for an employee who stands out.
- You must be a member of the RHA to enter. If you would like to enter and are not currently a member, please ring 01733 261131.
- All entries must be made via the RHA online form. Entries in any other format will not be accepted. The online forms can be found HERE.
- Your entry must be a minimum of 300 words and a max of 750 words.
- Entries must be completed and submitted by Friday March 30th. Any entries made after this date will not be considered by the judging panel.
- Up to 4 pages of photographic evidence to highlight your entry will be accepted with your entry.