RHA Health & Safety Services aims to support and assist RHA members in achieving safety excellence and compliance.
Health & Safety needs to underpin every aspect of your haulage operation, regardless of your fleet size. You have a legal obligation and duty of care to your employees and members of the public to ensure that preventative measures are in place to reduce the likelihood of accidents.
RHA Health & Safety Services are designed to safeguard your staff, protect your reputation, achieve safety excellence and compliance while giving yourself complete peace of mind.
Size doesn’t matter
With solutions to suit your business size, we will scale the service to meet your needs to ensure compliance with Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety Work Regulations 1999.
RHA Health & Safety Audit
For just £750, RHA Health & Safety Services can conduct a full and comprehensive Health & Safety Audit. You’ll get:
- one day, on-site consultancy and audit
- advisory report and recommendations
- comprehensive RHA Safety Management System:
- safety document and policies
- risk assessment pro-formas
- inspection recording sheets
- staff training recording systems and guidelines
- staff briefing documents/tool box talks
Our experts can help implement your Safety Management System with onsite support at £595/day
RHA Health & Safety Retainer Service
For the fraction of the cost of having to employ a dedicated H&S manager of your own, you can give yourself complete peace of mind with the RHA Retainer Service. You’ll pay just £650 (that’s as little as £12.50 per week) and get:
- Access to an all-year-round safety advisory service with 24/365 unlimited telephone advice and direct access to a consultancy team
- access to specialised Fire Safety Consultants
- monthly newsletters, ‘Safety Matters’ email, containing up-to-date changes in H&S legislation and best practice
- regular information and alerts to urgent H&S issues
- access to a database of policies and documents
- Lost in productivity and increased staff turnover
Get both and save £150
Why not sign up for the RHA H&S Audit and Retainer package for just £1,250
Click here to download our H&S Flyer
Additional safety services are also available to members including Safety Training Services and Fire Risk Assessment delivery to compliment RHA Health & Safety Services.
*Member price per annum. The RHA are not responsible or liable for member’s health and safety or the enforcement of this.
**If requested, any further site visits will be at additional cost to the annual subscription fee.
Want to find out more?
Talk to a member of the Health & Safety Services Team on 01274 863 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org