- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday.
- Paid volunteering days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance and a medical cash plan. (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Professional ongoing training and development.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests.
- Flexible working options.
- Monthly employee prize draw.
- Life Assurance.
- Income protection.
- Funded Professional Association Memberships.(where applicable).
Applying for a role
To apply for any RHA vacancies, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
We do not automatically acknowledge receipt of applications or write to unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a reply within four weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Please read our Job Applicant privacy notice here