RHA Coach Membership - Combines specialist expertise in the sector with the knowledge and experience we've gained from supporting operators of commercial vehicles for over 75 years, to support coach operators in an increasingly challenging environment.
Leading change for the sector - Working with key stakeholders, our experienced policy team is devoted to influencing government, linking industry to decision makers and shaping the future of the sector both nationally and locally. We have a strong track record in ensuring that the voice of our members is heard by policy makers.
Industry-leading best practice – we work with members, regulators and industry stakeholders to develop and maintain the standards the wider industry looks to. Our compliance, audit and help desk services are on hand to assist you and your business at every stage.
Unrivalled experience – we have over 75 years’ experience of representing the sector. As a member of our association, you will gain access to our expertise and a wide range of exclusive services at discounted member rates.
Becoming an RHA main member gives you immediate access to all you need to run a compliant operation. With competitive rates on our services, and full access to our industry knowledge and expertise at a local and national level, we support our membership every step of their journey.
As an RHA Member, you will not only enjoy the superb range of services we have to offer, but you will also be helping us to shape the industry for the future.
- Industry expertise, guidance and support for your business
- Local to you, and nationally
- A dedicated, locally based area manager to visit you as and when required
- Access to specialist coach industry advice and expertise
- Industry updates direct to your inbox
- Regular, on-line industry briefing sessions
- RHA Helpdesk access
- Access to the on-line Coach Operations Manual
- Policy and campaigning information
- 24/ 7 crisis advice and support
- Preferential member rates for RHA compliance, analysis, training and business support services
- Payment options – Annually or monthly
- Active Campaigning
- Use of the widely respected RHA branding
- Access to the RHA Benevolent Fund
By making an offer to purchase any of the RHA’s membership services you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set out in the RHA’s Articles of Association, Rules and Code of Conduct (in each case, as updated from time to time, available upon request).