Designed to nurture new, and support existing transport managers within the industry. Also, to provide other professionals within the sector and related sectors, with the information and tools required to carry out their legally defined duties.
Features and Benefits
By making an offer to purchase any of the RHA’s membership services you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set out in the RHA’s Articles of Association, Rules and Code of Conduct (in each case, as updated from time to time, available upon request).
- RHA Helpdesk (employment advice excluded)
- CPD qualifying member briefings
- Access to members only section of the website
- Access to annual cost movement survey, pay survey, operator cost tables and weekly fuel price information.
- Policy and campaigning information
- Member rates for RHA events and services
- Electronic communications/updates
- Option to pay by Direct Debit.
- Personal Operators Handbook and electronic updateable copy
- Use of RHA ‘Professional’ logo
- Access to the RHA Benevolent Fund