Who is it for?
Van membership is designed specifically for van fleet operators or owner drivers, it includes an accreditation scheme for operators who wish to begin incorporating the recognised standards of an RHA audit of compliance and adherence to best practice. RHA Membership is available to operators of all sizes and is exclusively tailored to your needs and the size of your business.
As an RHA member you’ll receive access to a superb range of valuable and exclusive benefits, including access to our help desk, representation through active campaigning, exclusive discounts on RHA training products, use of our Conditions of Carriage, and much more:
- RHA Helpdesk: Our experts are on hand to offer free advice exclusively to RHA members, operating 9am-5pm Monday to Friday our helpdesk deals with more than 10,000 calls a year.
- RHA Training: Our training courses are some of the most respected transport and logistics offerings in the UK and are available to members at exclusive discounted rates.
- Active Campaigning: We work with government and local authorities on behalf of our members to shape the policies and legislation that impact their livelihoods.
- The Operators’ Handbook: The RHA Operators’ Handbook is recognised as one of the key membership benefits, being the reference point of choice for all areas of an operators compliance, rules regulations and best practice
- Intelligence and Insight: Our reports such as the fuel survey, pay survey and costs movement survey are compiled and circulated regularly to help members run more efficient and profitable operations.
- Specialist Advice and Information: Get access to specialist groups who provide specific sector representation, expert intelligence and insight on security, infrastructure and more.
- Competitive advantage: Enhance your credibility and professional standing by displaying the RHA logo on your vehicles and marketing materials. With regular communications we’ll also keep you up to date with industry developments, changes in legislation and much more.
- Dedicated Area Managers: a group of highly experienced compliance experts, sourced from across the industry, our area managers represent the RHA on the ground and will work with you to keep your fleet running smoothly.
- Conditions of Carriage: Our conditions of carriage are recognised as the industry standard and are available for exclusive use by our members, limiting your liability for the goods you carry under Common Law.