THE RHA BENEVOLENT FUND
The assets of the fund are held in trust by elected trustees drawn from the RHA’s Board of Directors, the association’s regional councils and representatives from member companies. The finance department at the RHA’s head office in Peterborough administers the fund.
You can contribute in the following ways:
- Make a monthly donation - Donate by direct debit. It’s an easy and convenient way to support our work. Make a difference not just today but every day and allow us to deliver more high quality support.
- Make a single donation - Make a single donation using a debit or credit card. It’s quick, easy and secure and you'll be making a difference today.
- Donate by post - Please make cheques payable to: RHA Benevolent Fund and mail your donation to: Benevolent Fund Coordinator, RHA, Roadway House, Bretton Way, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DD.
- Fundraising events - Have fun and raise money either by taking part in one of our events or by creating and running your own. RHA members who already raise money for local charities can choose to make a contribution to their own benevolent fund.
- Legacies - You can make a lasting difference by leaving a gift to the RHA Benevolent Fund in your will. It’s so easy to arrange and your legacy will help ensure the security of the fund for years to come.
- Become a Centurion - Centurions participate by investing £100 in the fund at the beginning of the year. Each month a Centurions’ draw is held, with cash prizes ranging from £50 to £125 and every June a cash prize of £500 is awarded.
Remember, both individuals, sole traders and partnerships can make tax-free donations under the Gift Aid scheme.