Don't forget to refresh!
If you hold Transport Manager CPC qualification In Road Haulage but need a refresher, this is the perfect way to bring you up to speed on any developments in compliance.
If you are actively using your Transport Manager CPC qualification named on an Operator’s Licence, it is essential to keep your knowledge up to date.
Attending our 2-day Transport Manager CPC Refresher Course within 5 years of gaining your initial qualification or since your last refresher will evidence your Continued Professional Development, which is specifically referred to in the Statutory Guidance issued by the Senior Traffic Commissioner. The DVSA also now consider this when assessing an operator’s compliance.
All Directors and senior managers are expected to exercise effective oversight of compliance with their Operator’s Licence undertakings – regardless of whether the operation of large vehicles is your main business activity or an ancillary part of your business.
- Introduction to the course, aims and objectives
- Operator Licencing Authorities
- Introduction to the Vehicle Operator Licence On-Line System
- Transport Manager and Operator Declarations
- Managing Your Vehicle Operator Licence On-Line
- Drivers Hours / Application of Regulation 561/2006
- Working Time Regulation
- Enforcement and Concessions
- Tachograph Features
- Manual Entries / Lost Stolen or Malfunctioning Cards
- Tachograph Analysis
- Driver Administration
- Conditions of Carriage
- Course Summary, Review, Evaluation and Feedback
- Health and Safety
- Vehicle Maintenance / Responsibilities
- Defect Reporting and Rectification Processes
- Operator Licence Compliance Risk Score
- Enforcement Authorities
- Safe Loading
- Hazardous Goods Awareness
- Speed Limits and Traffic Regulations
- Environmental issues
- International aspects of transport
- Prevention of Clandestine Entrants
- Traffic Accident Procedures
- Course Summary and Review