Regardless of the fleet size, your O Licence is one of your most valuable assets and it is your responsibility to protect it by keeping up to date with compliance issues and the responsibilities of all staff.
This course is ideal for senior managers and traffic office staff, it covers a wide variety of topics including transport law, the OCRS system, powers of enforcement officers and the consequences of non-compliance.
Our Compliance Classroom Courses are held at 17 different locations
- Course Introduction
- Regulations and Regulators
- Operator Licence Criteria
- Managing the Operator Licence
- Transport Manager Role
- Driving Licences
- Vehicle Maintenance and Roadworthiness
- Safe Loading (Overview)
- Drivers Hours
- Working Time
- Digital Tachograph and Tachograph Data
- Questions / course feedback