Emergency First Aid at Work provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to provide appropriate care and manage life threatening conditions, minor illness and injuries.
Attendees on this course will be awarded with an Award in Emergency First Aid at Work.
- What is First Aid
- The roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing incidents, dealing with emergencies, getting help.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- The Recovery Position Procedure.
- Dealing with seizures
- Spinal Injuries
- Dealing with choking
- External bleeding
- Dealing with shock
- Dealing with minor Cuts, grazes, burns and scalds