IRTEC is an independent on-site accreditation which assesses the competence of technicians working to maintain the commercial vehicle, trailer and passenger carrying industries.
The service enables maintenance providers to demonstrate their competence and excellence and show that your company’s’ operations have been independently assessed to IRTE’s quality standards.
For maximum convenience, IRTEC Accreditation is provided on your premises.
IRTEC Accreditation subjects available
- Large Goods Vehicle Inspection Technician (7.5 tonnes and over)
- Heavy Vehicle Trailer
- Light Commercial Vehicle Inspection Technician (3.5-7.5 tonnes)
- Bus and Coach Inspection Technician
Service Maintenance Technician
- Large Goods Vehicle Service Maintenance Technician (7.5 tonnes and over)
- Heavy Vehicle Trailer Service Maintenance Technician
- Light Commercial Vehicle Service Maintenance Technician (3.5-7.5 tonnes)
- Bus and Coach Service Maintenance Technician
Includes certificates, IRTE Membership, 5 years IRTEC Accreditation.
Other IRTEC Accreditation subjects are also available
Also available in preparation for IRTEC Accreditation
IRTEC Accreditation – 2-Day HGV Inspection Technician Training Course
The service is provided on behalf of the RHA by Blyth Equipment.