Professional HGV drivers will need to complete 35 hours of Driver CPC training every 5 years.
Our courses are JAUPT/DVSA approved and ideal for keeping your drivers up to date and keep them compliant with Driver CPC legal requirements.
Select two of the below half-day Modular subjects to complete one 7-hour DCPC Course
- Module A – Drivers Hours and Working Time Regulations
- Module B – Digital Tachographs and Record Keeping for Drivers
- Module C – Daily Walk Around Checks & Defect Reporting
- Module D – Safe Loading of Goods Vehicles
- Module E – Safety and Security Awareness for Goods Vehicle Drivers
- Module F – Accident Procedures, Speed Awareness and Driving in Poor Weather
- Module G – Vulnerable Road Users and Fitness to Drive
- Module H – The Drivers Guide to Operator Licensing