Share this with your network
First Aid at Work
The First Aid at Work training syllabus covers:
• Understand the role and responsibilities of the first aider
• Recording and reporting of accidents and incidents including RIDDOR
• Discussion of specific work-related injuries
• Contents of a first aid kit (including preventing cross infection)
• Assessing the situation and acting safely, effectively, and promptly in an emergency
Following final assessment, successful attendees will receive a First Aid at Work certificate approved by the awarding body which is valid for three years.
Ideal for anyone wishing to become an accredited first aider in the workplace, particularly where it has been identified subsequent to risk assessment that a trained first aider is recommended.