Share this with your network
Operator License Awareness Training (OLAT)
This course is ideal for senior managers and traffic office staff in Road Haulage, it covers a wide variety of topics including transport law, the OCRS system, powers of enforcement officers and the consequences of non-compliance.
- Course Introduction
- Regulations and Regulators
- Operator Licence Criteria
- Managing the Operator Licence
- Transport Manager Role
- Driving Licences
- Vehicle Maintenance and Roadworthiness
- Safe Loading (Overview)
- Drivers Hours
- Working Time
- Digital Tachograph and Tachograph Data
- Questions / course feedback.
Course duration: 7 Hours, Default time 09:00 -17:00 Includes 7 Hours DCPC
Contact Us: [email protected] Tel-01733 261456
Regardless of the fleet size, your O Licence is one of your most valuable assets and it is your responsibility to protect it by keeping up to date with compliance issues and the responsibilities of all staff.