RHA Health and Safety Services aims to support and assist RHA members in achieving safety excellence and compliance.
Reduced prices - Get compliant with our scalable, comprehensive services.
Health and Safety needs to underpin every aspect of your haulage operation, regardless of your fleet size. You have a legal obligation and duty of care to your employees and members of the public to ensure that preventative measures are in place to reduce the likelihood of accidents.
Use RHA Health and Safety Services to safeguard your staff, protect your reputation, achieve safety excellence and compliance while giving you complete peace of mind.
Size doesn’t matter
With solutions to suit your business size – The RHA will scale the service to meet your needs to ensure that you are legally compliant. This refers specifically to Reg 7 of the Management Regulations, which states that you must employ or retain someone to assist you with your health and safety duties and responsibilities. If you do not already have adequate resources or competence within your organization, we can arrange this on your behalf.
RHA Health and Safety Audit
For the new lower price of £594* a year, instead of £750, RHA Health and Safety Services can conduct a full and comprehensive Health and Safety Audit. You’ll get:
- On-site attendance by one of our Health and Safety Specialist to conduct an audit
- Comprehensive document review
- Site walk through and interviews
- Full debrief sessions with management
- Written advisory report with recommendations providing guidance and direction
- Follow up discussion with the consultant if required
Our experts can help implement your Safety Management System with onsite support at £595/day**
RHA Health and Safety Retainer Service
For a fraction of the cost of having to employ a dedicated Health and Safety manager of your own, you can give yourself complete peace of mind with the RHA Retainer Service. You’ll just pay the new lower price of £636* (that’s as little as £12.23 per week) and receive:
- Direct access to an all-year-round safety advisory service team with 24/7 unlimited telephone advice, guidance and support
- Safety Management Pack containing key documents, such as risk assessments, inspection recording sheets, Fire Log Book, staff training recording systems and guidelines, briefing documents / tool box talks and much more
- Three free places for your employees on a selection of RHA Training Courses, such as First Aid, Fire Marshall, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment
Click here to download our Health and Safety Flyer
Additional safety services are also available to members including Safety Training Services and Fire Risk Assessment delivery to compliment RHA Health and Safety Services.
*Member price per annum. The RHA are not responsible or liable for member’s health and safety or the enforcement of this.
**If requested, any further site visits will be at additional cost to the annual subscription fee.
Want to find out more?
Talk to a member of the Health and Safety Services Team on 01274 863 100 or email email@example.com