Course Title: End Point Assessments and Apprenticeships
The RHA is an End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) . Approved since November 2017
by The Education and Skills Funding Agency (EFSA), this means that the RHA can
conduct end point assessments on the following apprenticeship training standards.
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Supply Chain Operative (Traffic Office) Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship
If you would like to find out more about engaging the RHA as your End Point Assessor for your apprentices, Please call our training team on 01733 261456 or email [email protected]
Course Title: RHA Transport Manager Apprenticeships
You can now use your Apprenticeship Levy to fund your next Transport Manager. Created in conjunction with TRS Training Ltd, the RHA has put together a bespoke package to become a Transport Manager.
Successful apprentices are awarded, Level 3 Certificate of Professional Competence in National and International Road Haulage Operations. (Transport Managers CPC)
Benefits of the RHA Transport Manager Apprenticeship:
This apprenticeship has been designed to minimize disruption to the business. It includes classroom learning including the Transport Manager CPC course. In addition, the candidates will also benefit from attending virtual classroom sessions and completion of online learning sessions.
- Effective development of staff as qualified Transport Managers
- Increase staff loyalty and retention
- Transport Manager CPC Included
- Team Leaders Supervisory Management Level 3 Qualification
- Cost saving in the form of Government funding, NI exemptions.
Cost: The cost of the Training is £4,500.00 and can be funded by the Apprenticeship Levy. In addition, there is an Examination fee of £125.00 that is paid by the Employer.
If you would like to find out more, please call our training team on 01733 261456 or email [email protected]