Don’t miss this free opportunity! Book today!
Thursday 18th October 2018
Ross Park, Doagh Road, Kells, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT42 3LZ
- Receive an update on how Brexit will affect the haulage sector, including the impact on international transport and ports
- Get insights on how diversity can help the transport industry
- Find out about the Driver and Vehicle Agency's (DVA) Enforcement Transition programme
- Hear from the Department for Transport (DfT) on cleaner, safer and sustainable freight
How much is it to attend?
It is free to attend, for both RHA Members and Non-Members. Booking is required though.
- 9.30 Coffee
- 9.45 Introductions- Richard Burnett, CEO, RHA
- 9.50 Enforcement Transition Programme - Jeremy Logan, Acting Director of Compliance & Enforcement, DVA and Mark Wilson, Compliance Manager, DVA
- 10.05 Public Policy for Cleaner, Safer, Sustainable Freight - Duncan Price, Divisional Manager for Freight, Operator Licensing and Roadworthiness, DfT
- 10.25 Panel discussion with Q & A
- 10.45 Truck Cartel Update- David Went, Exchange Chambers & Richard Smith, MD, RHA
- 11.05 Coffee, networking and exhibits
- 11.20 Labour Challenges- Diversity as a Solution – Fiona Triller, Creating Inclusive Cultures
- 11.40 Hear from Chris Smith, Sales Director, Michelin Tyres- our lead sponsor
- 11.55 Brexit -Latest information on Road Haulage- Duncan Buchanan, Policy Director, RHA
- 12.15 Brexit – Ports & International – Richard Ballantyne, CEO, British Ports Association
- 12.35 Brexit – Q & A with Richard Ballantyne,BPA & Duncan Buchanan, RHA
- 12.55 Lunch, networking and exhibits
- 13.40 Close
*Agenda subject to change