Introducing the New and Improved Roadway Magazine Design
By Richard Smith, RHA Managing Director.
To celebrate the RHA’s 80th anniversary in 2024, Roadway has been redesigned with a fresh and contemporary look. The design is new, and serves to enhance Roadway’s regular mix of comment, industry news, legal news, compliance essentials, and vehicle road tests and launches.
Highlights in this issue include:
Annual Cost Survey
· RHA Conditions of Carriage update
· Regional Council elections
· Road Test of the Renault T turbo-compound engine
· Vehicle launch: IVECO 2024 range
· Member coverage of McCulla Ireland, M.Way & Sons, Cartwright Brothers, and Broughton Transport
If you're interested in contributing to any of this year's editions or want to advertise in the magazine, please feel free to reach out to the media team.