The Department for Transport (DfT) has asked us to get urgent feedback from hauliers facing immediate financial distress as a result of COVID-19.
In particular they want to know where the Government’s financial packages may not be working for some companies.
If your company needs government help to keep going, you have investigated governments help, but it doesn’t work for you, please let us know.
This is the key information DfT is looking for:
- Company name/number;
- Contact name/number/email;
- A few words about your company: (e.g. what you transport, staff numbers/size of company, how many units you own, any big supplier contracts, etc)
- Description of the problem;
- Any actions/solutions you’re working on or considering;
- Explain why the government package isn’t helping;
- Do you have suggestions on other measures the Government could introduce to help deal with COVID-19 financial problems?
Please send answers to: Covid19info@rha.uk.net by midday on Thursday 26 March.
We will only share this information with the Department for Transport.
But let us know if you’d rather we anonymise your information before forwarding to officials.
Information on current financial help from the Government help
Drivers’ hours relaxation details.