The Road Haulage Association has launched an enhanced insurance solution for members: ‘RHA Insurance Services’.
Commenting, RHA chief executive Richard Burnett said: “We value the feedback from our members on all the products and services we deliver. As a result we have greatly improved our insurance package. The new scheme will give our members exclusive access to a service which has the flexibility to accommodate individual business requirements.”
RHA Insurance Services provides members with three different options allowing them to decide which benefits are best suited to their business needs;
- FR8 Protect - An entry level solution for operators focused on insurance spend.
- FR8 Prevent - Designed for businesses with a risk-conscious approach.
- FR8 Secure - A solution for businesses who demonstrate a high level of risk management and long-term arrangements.
- In addition to the three-tiered approach, members will benefit from additional benefits including:
- Claims management.
- Risk management.
- Access to multiple, A-rated insurers rather than being limited to a single provider.
- Dedicated RHA account executives - the first point of call for any insurance enquiries throughout the policy period.
- Subsidised insurance services, only available to RHA members.
David Bearman, CEO of RHA Insurance Services said: “We are delighted to be working with the RHA to promote an exclusive insurance offer to its members. There are always risks associated with the haulage sector and taking steps to protect members businesses is a wise precaution in any environment.”
A brand new website has also been launched as part of the initiative,www.rhainsuranceservices.uk.net This provides interested members and existing policyholders with information on the products and services available as well as several ways to contact the RHA Insurance Services team for more information.