Welcome to the RHA website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'RHA Website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered head office is at Roadway House, Bretton Way, Bretton, Peterborough PE3 8DD. Our company registration number is 391886. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Call recording privacy statement
As part of The Road Haulage Association’s customer service assurance policy, telephone conversations over business phones may be monitored or recorded as a part of normal business operations.
Monitored or recorded calls will be used for training purposes. The monitoring or recording of calls will assist in determining whether employees are adhering to facility policies and procedures and how employees conduct themselves when using business telephones.
Availability and accuracy
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Copyright and trademarks
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
The Road Haulage Association and RHA names and logos and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledge on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
English law and jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions ‘kit your cab out’ competition – February/March 2018
- The promoter is the Road Haulage Association. company no.391886 whose registered office is at Roadway House, Bretton Way, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years only. The promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, an entrant agrees to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The promoter will not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter the competition, enter your first name, last name, company, email address and telephone number on the form located here. Your entry will be submitted when you press ‘enter’
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. If there is any reason to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the promoter may, at its sole discretion reserve the right to exclude that entrant from participating.
- 11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 12. The prizes are as follows: INC 008. Smart Witness Forward Facing camera: £195.00, VEH 040. RHA Trainings, Goods Vehicle Drivers Handbook 2018 : £6.75, TAC 054. DigiFob: £51.50, EXT 007. Hi Vu Acrylic Lens: £9.45. DRI 079. Digital Drivers Wallet: £3.35. DRI 049. Extra Foot: £15.95
- 13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 13. The winner (one) will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter
- 14. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone using the number or email address provided with the entry within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /available for delivery. Please note that the prize may not be claimed by a third party on behalf of the winner.
- 16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and town or county in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. 20. The winner’s name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the promoter will become the property of the promoter on receipt and will not be returned. The entrant agrees that by submitting an entry they assign all rights to it to the promoter with full title guarantee and waive all moral rights in relation to it which they may be entitled to under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation outside the UK.