Share this with your network
CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/ Lead Auditor Course
Over Five Days, Topics included in this course are (but not limited to) :
- A short Refresher on the key requirements of ISO 9001 and its content relevant to auditing
- Terms and definitions in ISO 9001, ISO 17021 and ISO 19011
- The purpose and differences between first, second and third - party audits
- The role of a QMS auditor in the evaluation of an organisation's ability to meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The benefits of third party accredited certification
The Audit process, including:
- Determining audit objectives, scope and cirteria
- Identifying appropriate audit personnel
- Audit team competence relevant to standard, sector and scope
- Understanding different audit methods
- On-site auditing activities such as interviews, meetings, verification of evidence, preparing conclusions, closing meetings, report writing and audit follow-up.
- Auditor responsibilities - and the responsibilities of the team, auditees and observers
- Establishing if there is conformity with ISO 9001
- Consideration of risk in the audit process
- Ensuring delegates clearly identify audit findings and levels of conformity using objective evidence gathered - including the ability to write and grade non conformity reports
- Evaluating the completeness and effectiveness of corrections, corrective actions and opportunities of improvement.